Hello World! 👋
Experienced computer science engineer with 2+ years of experience in the IT industry, driven by a passion for programming and data science. Proven ability to create innovative solutions for real-world problems, consistently demonstrating a commitment to professional development and knowledge expansion. Eager to collaborate with other professionals and contribute to exciting projects while making a significant contribution to the success of the organisation.
Tata Consultancy Services• System Engineer • India • Full-time • 04/2021 – Present
• Software development life cycle management.
• Machine learning algorithms and Scientific libraries.
• Eﬀiciently developed and integrated software engineered by the team.
• Experience in giving demos to the Client.
• Streamlined data collection and analysis processes, resulting in a 40% increase in efficiency and
better business intelligence for decision-making.
• Trained and supervised 2 employees with knowledge transfer. Improved project management
efficiency by 40% through the implementation of Agile methodology.
• Improved system reliability through strong attention to detail for error identification, resulting in an increase in customer satisfaction.
Tech and Science Communicator
• Beyond my professional responsibilities as a corporate employee. I am also an enthusiastic tech and
science communicator, passionate about bridging the gap between complex scientific concepts and
the general public. I actively engage in creating informative and engaging articles and YouTube
content that delves into the fascinating world of technology and programming. Leveraging my
expertise and creativity, I dedicate my free time and weekends to engaging in a variety of tech and
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science
Kurukshetra University • 01/2015 – 01/2019
Intermediate in Science
Army Public School, Hisar • 01/2014 – 01/2015
High School in Education
Army Public School, Hisar • 01/2012 – 01/2013
CERTIFICATES & COURSES
Advanced Machine Learning Specialization (National Research University Higher School of Economics)
Coursera • 09/2020
IBM Data Science Specialization
Coursera • 03/2020
Machine Learning Onramp
MathWorks • 01/2020
WhatsApp Chat Analysis
Developed a data analysis engine that can generate interactive and insightful reports from WhatsApp chat files in text format. Used Python, pandas, matplotlib, seaborn, emoji and wordcloud libraries to process and visualize the chat data. Analyzed various aspects of the chat data such as total messages, words, media, links, emojis, top words, busy users, time-based activity and weekly activity map.
Titanic Data Anlyasis
SKILLS & INTERESTS
Technical Skills: Python (Programming Language), SQL, Databases, Oracle Database, Project Management, Problem Solving, Data Science, Data Analysis, Analytical Skills, Statistical Data Analysis, Optimization, Linux, Machine Learning, Programming, Mathematical Modeling, Pandas (Software), numpy, Scikit-learn, matplotlib, Machine Learning Algorithms, Data Analytics, Jupyter
Interests: Coding, Anime, Video Games, Reading